Happy Meatless Monday!
No, I’m not a vegetarian or vegan but sometimes I just want a simple, easy-to-make meal that requires little to no cooking- especially when it’s close to 100 degrees out.
This recipe is incredibly easy-to-make, requires absolutely no cooking and is absolutely delicious. I’m obsessed in fact!
If you need your protein fix- tack on another 5-minutes and broil a small piece of wild salmon with 1 tbsp. of pesto and a squeeze of lemon and you’re done. Only 4 ingredients.
Simple, Delicious 5-minute Creamy, Avocado Pesto Zoodles
Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: Lunch or Dinner
Cuisine: Vegan, Raw, Vegetarian
- 1 zuchinni, spiralized
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp pesto (regular or vegan)
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- Scoop and mash ½ an avocado in a small bowl
- Add 1 tbsp. pesto and mix thoroughly
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Season with a sprinkle of sea salt and a little Parmesan, serve and enjoy!
- Optional: add broiled Pesto Salmon or shrimp.