Superseed Protein Packed Oats
Paleo Superseed Granola
Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: Breakfast, snack
Cuisine: , gluten free, dairy free, sugar free
- ¼ cup cooked gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp organic chia seed
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp shaved unsweetened coconut
- ⅛ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Great Lakes gelatin or protein powder
- 2 tbsp blueberries (I love this with frozen blueberries) or 1 large strawberry
- ½ cup coconut, almond milk or cream
- Mix together and serve with almond milk or coconut milk. The chia seeds will soak up your milk quickly and become thick. You may need to add more milk to get the perfect consistency for you.
- Tips/Substitutes: Sprinkle vanilla protein powder over your mixture to add sweetness and protein. Can even try with some cacao nibs for extra crunch.
- Source: Keri Brooks Health LLC.