Overnight Protein Packed Oats
Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: Breakfast, snack
Cuisine: , gluten free, dairy free, sugar free
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp organic chia seed
- 1 scoop collagen protein (12 grams per scoop)
- ⅛ tsp Ceylon cinnamon (blood sugar balance)
- Add all the ingredients into a sealable jar or bowl. Mason jars work great Stir until combined.
- Let soak in fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight to make it creamier.
- Stays good in fridge for 4 days
- Source: Keri Brooks Health LLC.