PaleoGreens by Designs for Health
Great tasting greens food made with organic ingredients
PaleoGreens is the great tasting lemon/lime flavored Designs for Health greens food made with organic ingredients, and with the principles of wholesome Paleolithic nutrition in mind. It contains cleansing, regenerative and alkalizing grass juices, algae, enzymes, prebiotics, and is combined with high ORAC value vegetables, fruits and berries. Unlike other greens products, we never add fillers or bulking agents (such as whole grasses, apple fiber or pectin, rice bran, or flax), which can greatly dilute nutritional potency and are a potential source of genetically modified material. Because the cellulose fiber in whole grass is indigestible, it prevents the grasss valuable phytonutrients from being released in the digestive system. For this reason, we use only grass juices. In every spoonful of PaleoGreens, you receive densely packed nutrition that intensely nourishes and strengthens every system in your body, resulting in sustained energy, enhanced recovery, mental clarity and overall well-being.
PaleoGreens is special not only because of its extraordinary formula, but also because we meticulously cultivate and protect all the precious constituents contained in it. We work closely with our certified organic growers to ensure the optimal development of enzymes and beneficial phytonutrients in PaleoGreens ingredients. These ingredients are harvested at their peak of potency and immediately concentrated and dried by utilizing proprietary cool-temperature processes that preserve their energetic and nutritional integrity. Studies have shown that these unique technologies offer unprecedented protection of the enzymes and other valuable phytonutrient constituents. Our PET packaging further protects PaleoGreens from damaging light, oxygen and moisture after bottling. We are certain you will find PaleoGreens to be the highest quality and best tasting greens product youve ever experienced.
Why are PaleoGreens unique and superior to other greens products?
- Organic ingredients, which means PaleoGreens is free of pesticides, insecticides, heavy metals
- Paleo profile: no grain/legumes fibers or components, least allergenic
- No alfalfa, a common ingredient in all other leading brands (which has been shown to cause autoimmune disease)
- Special gentle processing that retains potency
- Proven ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity) value
- Great taste, with no added sugar; organic lemon/lime flavor
PaleoGreens is recommended for:
- Cleansing & strengthening the Liver
- Alkalinizing and healing the intestines
- Soothes gastrointestinal upsets
- Constipation, Irritable Bowel
- Sustained energy
- Mental clarity
- Weak Nails/Hair
- Skin Problems
- Antioxidant Protection
- Immune System
- Increasing enzyme activity in body
- Accelerating wound healing and recovery
See “More Info” tab to read more. You can also see Paleogreens reviews below from customers.
California residents who order this product may have a different nutritional label than what is listed here. It is has the exact same ingredients as listed here, just the serving size is different.
Powder container: 30 servings
Serving Size: 9 grams (1 tablespoon)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories from Fat…….0g
- Total Fat…….0g
- Cholesterol…….0 mg
- Sodium…….55 mg
- Total Carbohydrate…….6g
- Dietary Fiber…….<1g
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)…….2500 IU
- Vitamin C…….78mg
- Calcium…….21 mg
- Iron…….0.5 mg
Greens Proprietary Blend 3.0 g
- Organic Spirulina
- Organic Barley Grass Juice
- Organic Wheat Grass Juice
- Organic Stinging Nettle (leaves(Urtica dioica)
Vegetable Proprietary Blend 1.5 g
- Organic Carrot Juice
- Organic Beet Juice Crystals
- Organic Tomato Powder
- Organic Broccoli Juice
- Organic Cauliflower Juice
- Organic Kale Juice
- Organic Parsley Juice
- Organic Collard Powder
- Organic Spinach Powder
- Organic Broccoli Sprouts
- Organic Cauliflower Sprouts
- Organic Kale Sprouts
- ORAC proprietary blend 206mg
- Grape seed extract, grape skin extract
Fruit Proprietary Blend 3.6 g
- Organic Apple (whole fruit)
- Organic Mountain Cranberry
- Organic Bluberry powder
- Organic Raspberry Powder
- Camu Camu Berry extract ( Mycriaria dubia)
Enzyme/Prebiotic Proprietary Blend 118 mg
- Organic Burdock Root (Arctium lappa)
- Cellulose, Protease, Amylase, Lipase (fungal based)
Lemon Lime Other Ingredients: Organic rice flour, organic flavor (lemon-lime), stevia powder extract, sunflower lecithin, tapioca dextrin.
Recommended Use: One tablespoon mixed in water or 1/2 juice 1/2 water.
This product does not contain yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Caution: *People with sensitivities to soy is mainly generated from the protein fraction of soy. The soy lecithin in PaleoGreens is coming from the fat fraction of soy and will have little to no protein residues in the end product. As with all allergy situations, if a person is extremely allergic to soy or has an anaphylaxis type reaction, they would want to either avoid this product or start with very small amounts to see if they have no reaction. Otherwise, they should be able to tolerate this product just fine.