Quick and Easy Paleo Pumpkin Pie
So delicious but without the 200 grams of sugar in most pumpkin pies.
Author: Keri Brooks Health LLC
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Kid approved
Serves: 1 pie
- 1 (15 ounce) canned organic pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk or almond milk works too
- ⅓ cup real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 Paleo Pie Crust, Paleo Nut Crust, unbaked or Whole Foods Gluten Free Pie Crust (Freezer section)
- Combine pumpkin puree, and eggs in a food processor
- Pulse in nut milk,maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until mixed
- Pour filling into 9 inch Pie Crust
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool then allow to set for 2 hours.
- *If you are using the Paleo pie crust - make sure to cover it with aluminum foil so that it does burn.