Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: 2 egg cups per serving
- 12 pastured eggs
- Veggies of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Quickly sauté your meat and/or veggies.
- While the veggies are being sautéed, beat 1 dozen eggs. Add salt and pepper to both the eggs and/or your veggies.
- Get a muffin/cupcake pan, and line with parchment paper cups.
- Distribute your meat and veggies in the muffin pan.
- Pour a small layer of the egg at the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the rest of the eggs into each spot.
- Bake at 325 for 30-40 min.
- Voila - you're set on breakfast for the week!
- Freeze them or refrigerate them and enjoy!