PaleoCleanse is a comprehensive functional food powder ideal for detoxification. It is low in carbohydrates and has been assayed to reveal undetectable levels of lectins.
The protein source is a natural pea protein isolate, providing an excellent array of amino acids including BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). It is particularly high in leucine, lysine, arginine, phenylalanine and tyrosine. It is also easy to digest.
Pea protein has ACE inhibitory activity and may have a positive effect on the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels. It has also been shown, in rat studies, to have a positive impact on total cholesterol and very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) by stimulating bile acid formation and excretion.
PaleoCleanse contains quality macronutrients to fuel detoxification pathways, a full multivitamin/mineral for detoxification enzyme support, all the nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways, and high levels of antioxidant support for safe detoxification.
This liver formula also contains the most comprehensive array of herbal hepatics, alteratives and cholagogues to promote optimal liver function and elimination.
PaleoCleanse has a pleasant berry-vanilla flavor, a wonderful, smooth texture (mouth feel), and mixes easily in any beverage. It is free of dairy, gluten, fructose, and lactose, and is sweetened with the natural herb stevia.
Serving Size 36 grams (2 scoops provided)
Servings Per Container 21
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids from algae) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol ) 50 IU
- Vitamin E 200 mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCI) 3 mg
- d-gamma tocopherol 140 mg
- d-delta tocopherol 36 mg
- d-alpha tocopherol 20 mg (30 IU)
- d-beta tocopherol 4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 3 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 4 mg
- Folates (NatureFolate blend) 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 4 mcg
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 140 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® Dicalcium Malate 100 mg, Calcium D-Glucarate 13 mg, Peatein 12 mg) 250 mg
- Iron (from Peatein) 4mg
- Phosphorous (dipotassium phosphate) 200 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (TRAACS® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Bu ffered) 200 mg
- Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 7 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Copper (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Glycine 1,500 mg
- L-Threonine 550 mg
- L-Lysine 550 mg
- L-Cysteine 250 mg
- Calcium D-Glucarate 250 mg
- Quercetin 200 mg
- Taurine 200 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) [standardized to contain 80% silymarin] 200 mg
- Choline 100mg
- DL-Methionine 100mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 100 mg
- Methylsulfonymethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaves) [standardized to contain 50% catechins] 50 mg
- Celandine (Cheilonium majus) 50 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) (root) (4:1) 50 mg
- Fringe Tea Bark (Chionanthus virginicus) 50 mg
- L-Glutathione 25 mg
- Vanadium (TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Tapioca dextrin, natural berry flavor, natural vanilla fl avor, vegetable cellulose, stevia (leaf) extract.
Peatein (pea protein concentrate) is comprised of an excellent amino acid profi le, is free of dairy, gluten, and lactose, and has a smooth texture and pleasant taste. It has been
assayed and shown to have non-detectable levels of lectins.
As a dietary supplement, mix 18 grams (approx. one heaping scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. May work up to 2 scoops for a deeper detox.
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. Accurate serving size can only be determined by weight. A scoop is
provided to help approximate this serving size. For the most accurate results, ll scoopand tap the bottom 3 or 4 times, then with a digital scale take out the scoop weight, and
weigh the powder.
Store In A Cool, Dry Place. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.