- ⅛ cup hemp seed
- ⅛ cup pecans or walnuts
- ⅛ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅛ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp raw honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Grind seeds, nuts and coconut flakes in a food processor until coarse. Add nut mixture to a pan over medium heat and slowly pour coconut milk over the mixture and stir. Stir regularly until it starts to thicken, 4-5 minutes. Add spices, vanilla, and honey, and mix well. Once coconut milk and nuts are mixed well.
- Add ¼ cup berries and additional "milk" and serve
- *Make nut mixture in large batches ahead of time for a quick and easy breakfast!