Keto Dill Slaw
Delicious slaw served alone or with fish or Instapot pulled pork
Author: Keri Brooks Health
- 2 bags organic cabbage mix
- ¾ cupPrimal Kitchen avocado mayo
- 1-2 tbs. honey
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. stoneground mustard
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1½ tbsp. dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- In a bowl, Mix mayo, ACV, honey, mustard, cumin, dill.
- Place cabbage mixture in a bowl, and toss to combine until cabbage is coated.
- Add more salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to be used.
- Can also store sauce in a mason jar. Keep in the refrigerator for 14 days.