Crustless Instapot Chicken Pot Pie
Make this quick, delicious, flavorful, chicken pot pie in your InstantPot. Not necessary to saute the chicken or onions. Gluten free, dairy free, grain free.
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders, cubed
- 1½ cups chicken bone broth
- 1½ cups diced carrots
- 1½ cups diced celery
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp mint
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ juice from lemon
- ½ cup-1 cup full fat organic canned coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Combine chicken, broth, carrots, celery, onion, salt, and spices in your pressure cooker Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; Allow 10 to 15 minutes for the pressure to build. then allow cooking for an addition 10 minutes. If you are not cooking chicken. The soup can be finished in 15 minutes.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, Unlock and remove the lid.
- Stir in coconut milk and peas.
- Select Saute function. Cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.