Chocolate Pomegranate Bark
Delicious treat that's loaded with anti aging antioxidants.
Author: Keri Brooks Health
Recipe type: treat
- ⅔ c cacao powder (use carob for caffeine-free)
- ½ c maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener i.e. date paste)
- ⅓ c coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 pomegranates, de-seeded
- 1 tsp sea salt
- *Don’t have Cacao powder? Can use dark chocolate chips instead. Just skip the maple syrup and only add 2 tbsp. of coconut oil. Can melt chocolate chips on low heat .
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a bowl and mix well until you have a uniform consistency.
- Pour mixture into a parchment or Saran Wrap lined pan.
- Pour pomegranate seeds evenly across the chocolate and push them down gently.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.