Chinese Chicken Mason Jar Salad
- ◉ 1 bag cabbage mix
- ◉ 4 chicken breasts (to save time I use a rotisserie chicken or Truly Organic prepared chicken slices from Costco)
- ◉ 2 bell peppers
- ◉ ½ a red onion (optional)
- ◉ 1-2 cucumber
- ◉ 2 cups of carrot shreds
- ◉ ¼ cup cilantro
- ◉ ¼ cups slivered almonds
- ◉ 5-10 tbsp. dressing (Bragg’s Asian Dressing)
- Divide ingredients among mason jars.
- Start with dressing then layer: bell peppers, carrots, onion, cucumbers, cabbage, cilantro, chicken and slivered almonds
- When ready to eat, shake, and then pour into a bowl.