Cauliflower Fried Rice
Delicious, kid approved, quick easy meal. Great for leftovers too.
Recipe type: Side or main dish
Cuisine: Paleo, gluten free, dairy free
- 1 bag riced cauliflower. I love Trader Joe's frozen organic riced cauliflower.
- 2 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen organic veggies (peas, carrots, broccoli, etc.)
- 3-4 tbsp. gluten free tamari or coconut aminos (more or less to taste)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Optional: depending on time
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add sesame oil. Add white onion and frozen veggies and fry until tender.
- Clear out a circle in the middle of your veggies to stir fry your eggs. Pour the beaten eggs onto middle of your pan. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once hey are nearly cooked but still soft, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix and add cauliflower.
- Pour the tamari/coconut aminos on top. Stir and fry the rice, chicken and veggie mixture until heated through and cauliflower is tender.
- Add chopped green onions if desired.