Cauliflower Fried Rice
Delicious, kid-approved, quick easy meal. Great for leftovers too.
Recipe type: Side or main dish
Cuisine: Paleo, gluten-free, dairy free
- 1 bag riced cauliflower. I love Trader Joe's frozen organic riced cauliflower.
- 2 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen organic veggies (peas, carrots, broccoli, etc.)
- 3-4 tbsp. gluten-free tamari or coconut aminos (more or less to taste)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ inch piece of grated or Jared fresh ginger
- Gluten free tamari or coconut aminos
- Optional: depending on time
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add sesame oil. Add rices cauliflower, frozen veggies and ginger. Saute until tender
- Clear out a circle in the middle of your veggies to stir fry your eggs. Pour the beaten eggs onto middle of your pan. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once they are nearly cooked but still soft, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix and cauliflower.
- Mix in the tamari or coconut aminos to taste,
- Add chopped green onions if desired. Can also add cooked shrimp or chicken for more protein